LMS Administrator (Cornerstone on Demand) – Remote
Job Description: We are looking for an LMS Administrator with SOLID expertise in Cornerstone OnDemand Learning AND Performance modules/suites. The successful candidate must have 3-5 years experience in configuring the system to manage and serve both internal and multiple external constituent groups.
This position calls for a highly-engaged and creative individual to provide the administration, configuration and support of our client’s Learning Management System (LMS). These roles will require collaboration with internal business partners as well as supplementing an existing L&D team.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, stakeholders and managers
- Manage workflow with minimal oversight in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders and sometimes changing priorities.
- Prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects with tight deadlines using project management methodology
- Day-to-day LMS content administration and user management adhering to a defined administration process.
- Respond to user emails and escalate issues as needed
- Managing system releases
- Maintain LMS logs, documents, and files as needed
- Load content, test, and document evidence
- Maintain training records and ensure accuracy
- Work with content owners to troubleshoot and retest online courses as needed
- Training super users as needed
- Creating and facilitating LMS training for site training coordinators.
- Expertise in Cornerstone LMS administration (minimum 3 years) with experience with BOTH Learning & Performance modules
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Very strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and handle confidential material
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal clients at all levels
- Strong technical skills and experience with SharePoint, MS PowerPoint, Work, and Excel
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Instructional Design, Business, Education or another relevant field
- 5-10 years’ experience in Corporate Learning & Development or Talent Management