Learning Strategist – Remote
Job Description: The Learning Strategist will guide the development of learning strategies and delivery of learning programs, experiences and processes at all levels of the (client) organization. The Learning Strategist also provides thought leadership on the importance of organizational effectiveness, performance management, change management and knowledge management initiatives in support of (client’s) strategic objectives. The Learning Strategist will have a well-developed “client Learning point of view” that they can articulate and apply in a variety of learning situations to a variety of stakeholders and learning professionals.
- Lead needs assessments to determine learning requirements across all roles and departments at
- Partner with various departments and associated stakeholders to identify and target student needs, specific to each department.
- Appropriately challenge business leadership on ways to use learning solutions as a strategic lever for the business.
- Work independently to manage multiple projects and programs concurrently.
- Coach and guide Learning Development Teams to ensure adherence to overall program goals (including Measure the impact and effectiveness of learning programs to drive key business metrics.
- Specify exercises, activities, and experiences that enhance the learning process while creating verifiable data
- Measure the impact and effectiveness of learning programs to drive key business metrics.
- When Needed design and develop training materials and programs, applying adult learning principles and systematic instructional design to create learning curricula that best fits the needs of the audience and content (includes online, classroom, virtual instructor-led training and blended learning).
- 10+ years’ experience in learning and development, adult learning, and performance management.
- 5+ years of Project and Change Management experience
- 5+ years’ experience with learning technology tools (eLearning Authoring Tools and Learning Management Systems)
- Demonstrated experience in adult learning theory and practice methodologies and evaluation practices,.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience in designing engaging learning applications for technology-delivered instruction (CBT, e-learning, game-based instruction, mobile applications and simulations).
- Able to manage workflow with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and sometimes changing priorities.
- The ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Masters degree in instructional design, technology, or related learning field experience.