Instructional Designer (eLearning development) – Remote
Job Description: We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to design and develop effective learning experiences. The ideal candidate will require instructional design skills as well as eLearning development experience (Storyline 360 will be Authoring tool).
- Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Working with subject matter experts & stakeholders to identify target audience’s training needs
- Applying tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide interactive exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Meet with stakeholders and SMEs throughout the process to ensure the proposed strategy for each lesson is aligned with the best possible learning outcomes.
- Have the ability to push back and make recommendations if/when you feel we are off track.
- Experience creating innovative and interactive lessons (have samples available to show)
- Visual design skills
- Experience with Storyline 360
- Developing and managing project design document and storyboard (have an example to share)