Accessible eLearning Developer (WCAG 2.1 AA Level) – Remote
Job Description: Client is looking for a seasoned Instructional Designer who MUST have experience developing accessible eLearning content to WCAG AA standards. The consultant will join my client’s L&D team with specific responsibilities to author several eLearning courses at the WCAG AA level. This position begins as a contract with an option to Hire full time with the client.
- Design and author engaging, interactive eLearning content that adheres to WCAG AA standards
- Working with subject matter experts & stakeholders to identify target audience’s training needs and to ensure each lesson is aligned with the best possible learning outcomes.
- Push back and make recommendations if/when you feel we are off track.
- Applying tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Previous experience creating accessible eLearning content (be prepared to share samples)
- Experience creating innovative and interactive lessons
- Visual design skills
- Experience with Storyline 360
- Developing and managing project design document and storyboard (have an example to share)